Monday, January 23, 2017

Lacy Sunshine's Anything Goes Challenge- Jan 2017

Hi Lacies! 
It's  time again  for  another Lacy Sunshine's Anything  Goes Challenge!
This time our  amazing  Design  and Coloring Teams have  created  some  Enchanting  inspirations  for you! 
But  before we see those  beautiful  works of  art  it's time to announce  the  winners  from our  last challenge!

 Now for Heather's Choice for the Grand Prize: You may choose 3 Free Digis.
#27 Lucy Patrick



Please email Heather to claim your prize. HERE


Now for our Two  Runner-Ups.    Each runner up  will receive one free digi stamp each of their choice.
#4 Sylvia
#16 Jennifer Greco

 
Also our new guest  designer is Wendy Rudd. Please  contact me by  clicking on the  claim the prize to email me. 

Congrats to all and thank you  to  all who  entered our challenge. All were Wonderful colorings  and creations. 

Now  for  some  gourmet   candy!

Michelle- Digitally Colored

Patricia

Alma


Karen

Alma


Rora

Natasja

Kitty

Caroline


Alex

Mieke

Jane

Eja

Lisa

JaJa
Mary
Marine
Marine

Kristina

 





Thank you to my amazing Teams you  all doing outstanding  work! You are truly the best!
Oh  before I  forget...  Our  2017  challenges  will continue  to  be  a month long  Anything Goes  Challenge. This  way it  allows  you  plenty of  time to  create and color. 

Also before  entering our challenges... please  read the  rules. Sherri Baldy images are not allowed in our Lacy Sunshine's challenges.
Good luck to all and have  fun coloring and  crafting! Enter below your wonderful colorings and projects.

And as always Color, Create, Dream and Believe..... Lacy Sunshine,
Hugs, Heather




















































10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous DT creations! Oh my, I'm so happy to see Heather chose my card as the grand prize winner, thank you so much! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicitaciones ganadoras!!!! y MUCHAS GRACIAS!! Heather por seleccionar mi trabajo tambien!! me siento FELIZ por haber ganado un DIGI!!! es muy especial para mi porque me encantan!! En breve te envío mi correo con el digi seleccionado por mi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see a linky - my card is here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Linky is not showing. Thanks for fabulous creations by the DT. It appears as if part of your page pictures are missing. Here is my link if you are able to add it on your end. http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/2017/01/thank-you-card-using-art-by-miran-calla_27.html. Thanks so much. Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find the linky, is this the challenge post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super creations, as always, design team! Also, looking for Mr Linky to be able to enter our creations into the challenge, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't find the link up so posting my link here! http://www.kellyscards.ca/dt-favourite-stamp-copic/ Thank you! -- Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been waiting for the linky to become available but still can't see it. Here's my card: http://paperdollscreations.blogspot.com/2017/01/warm-cocoa.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep checking for the Link-Up to place my entries for the challenge, but haven't seen it yet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi There. I just noticed that I was selected as GDT. My apologies but I have problems loading pages as my internet is less than 2mbp.

    ReplyDelete